We would like you to meet Eddie Kinsey, realtor with Anderson realty.
Eddie is a native of Orangeburg, South Carolina and has over 30 years of real estate experience, serving locally here in the Anderson community for close to 25 years. Eddie has been involved with numerous real estate projects locally and across South Carolina including:
- Bronson Ridge Subdivision – Anderson, SC
- Willow Bend Subdivision – Anderson, SC
- Hanna Crossing (Commercial and Residential) – Anderson, SC
- Acadia Farms – Orangeburg, SC
- Wyboo Plantation – Manning SC
Eddie is a graduate of Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School and The University Of South Carolina. While at The University of South Carolina, Eddie worked for the late Senator Marshall Williams and also worked in Washington, DC for the late Congressman Floyd Spence.
Eddie is married to Phylis Jeffcoat Kinsey and has lived in Anderson for 23 years where they consider Anderson their home. Eddie and Phylis have a son, Chase, who is married to Kayla Adair Kinsey. Chase graduated from T.L. Hanna high School and the Citadel and currently attends the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Eddie serves in many leadership roles here in Anderson and across South Carolina including:
- Currently serves on the Anderson Area YMCA as a Board Member and Property Committee Member.
- Currently serves Habitat for Humanity of Anderson as a Board Member and Property Committee Member.
- Currently serves on SC DNR Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Advisory Committee.
- Previously served Anderson Interfaith Ministries as a Board Member and a Past Board Chair.
- Previously served on The University of South Carolina Board of Visitors.
- Previously served on the Anderson Area YMCA Board as a Board Member, property Committee Chair and Past Board Chair.