BROKER IN CHARGE
- Graduated Swansea High School 1950
- Graduated Clemson College 1955
- BS Architectural Engineering
- U.S. Air Force Pilot 1955-1963
- General Contractor 1963-1995
- Real Estate Developer 1995 to Present
- Projects in South Carolina, West Virginia, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia and North Carolina
- Married to Yvonne Rucker, with Four Children, Ten Grandchildren and Eight Great-grandchildren
- Recipient of the Order of the Palmetto, the highest award given by the State of South Carolina.
We would like you to meet Eddie Kinsey, realtor with Anderson Realty.
Eddie is a native of Orangeburg, South Carolina and has over 30 years of real estate experience serving locally here in the Anderson community for close to 25 years. Eddie has been involved with numerous real estate projects locally and across South Carolina including:
- Bronson Ridge Subdivision – Anderson, SC
- Willow Bend Subdivision – Anderson, SC
- Hanna Crossing (Commercial and Residential) – Anderson, SC
- Arcadia Farms – Orangeburg, SC
- Wyboo Plantation – Manning, SC
Stacy is a native of Upstate South Carolina and was born in Pelzer, South Carolina. In 1996, she graduated from Palmetto High School and went on to pursue a degree in medical office assistance from Tri-County Technical College, which was awarded to her in 2000. In 2020, Stacy obtained her Real Estate license. She enjoys helping her clients sell their property and find the home of their dreams.
Stacy has three wonderful children, Morgan, Taylor and Dylan, and 4 grandchildren that she adores! Stacy enjoys spending time with her family and exploring nature. Walking, music, dancing and relaxing outdoors are just a few ways Stacy enjoys spending her free time.
Graduate of Seneca High School-1971
Tri- County Technical College, Associate Degree in Civil Engineering – 1973
Employed by the South Carolina Department of Transportation (1973-2009)
- Duties included working in a survey crew, then as a Party Chief and Chief inspector on State roads and bridges. Became Assistant Resident Construction Engineer for Anderson County State roads and bridges (1973-1987).
- Transferred into Maintenance as the Assistant Resident Maintenance Engineer and then became Resident Maintenance Engineer for Anderson and Spartanburg Counties (1987-2009). Duties during this period of time I supervised employees in maintaining the State Right of Ways, roads and bridges